Thursday, October 26, 2017

Turning Content into Business: ACP-LS Presentation

Greetings, ACP-LS folks! Here’s my deck and links:

Send me questions on Twitter. I love it!
Me, on LinkedIn
AnswerThePublic provides content ideas
Atom.io is the best text editor ever
Canva helps with graphics creation
Grammarly is a decent quick proofreading tool
Hemingway helps make your content more brief
iStockPhoto provides stock images (if you must)
Markdown syntax guide
Snagit is my favorite screen capture tool

As a bonus – here’s a slide deck on a similar topic that I did at another conference, but with badgers instead of capybara:

The post Turning Content into Business: ACP-LS Presentation appeared first on Portent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digital Marketing

Unlike many of the old marketing channels that have enormous barriers to entry, every single business can use digital marketing to grow thei...